Originally a baroque building, fully renovated in the year 2000 – the hotel has a great location central to all the sights, just off the Charles Bridge in Malá Strana (Lesser Town). The rooms have a view of the famous bridge, a panorama of Hradčany, the Prague Castle, and the Bridge Tower.
The hotel offers accommodation in 16 double rooms with shower or bathtube and 5 single rooms with shower. Every room is equipped with TV (big range of satellite programmes), minibar, hair dryer, telephone, air-conditioning and a personal safe. There are many various restaurants, cafés and wine bars in the neighbourhood of Čertovka hotel, and our helpful staff will gladly recommend you the best ones.
Hotel Čertovka **** :
- Is located in the historical part of Prague, Mala Strana (Lesser Town), in the Street "U Luzickeho seminare" No.2/85, next to the Charles Bridge, on the banks of Čertovka Canal (an artificial channel of the Vltava river)
- The metro-station "Malostranska" as well as the tram station "Malostranske namesti" are only five- minute walk from the hotel and "Staromestska" metro-station is situated fifteen minutes from the hotel
- It takes only 20 minutes to get from the Prague Airport to our hotel by taxi
- We can recommend undergound parking place in Rudolfinum on Alšovo nábřeží 12, Praha 1 which is approximately 12 minutes far from our place. The price is 660,-CZK/day (approx. 24EUR). Phone number +420 222 328 687
For detailed information, please, follow this link: http://prague-stay.com/lifestyle/review/336-rudolfinum-parking-garage/
- Accommodation in 21 rooms (5 single rooms + 16 double rooms) in a 5 storied hotel with elevator (1 wheelchair-accessible room)
- Check-in from 2 p.m; Check-out till 11 a.m.
- Breakfast - hot and cold buffet (included in the room-price)
- Information and reception services non-stop
- Reservation of various kinds of sightseeing tours through Prague as well as outside of Prague.
- Recommendation and reservation of cultural events (theatre, opera, concerts, sport events)
- Free Wi-Fi Connection
- We accept following CC: VISA, EC/MC, AMEX, JCB
These prices are for 1 night
Advantage: pay 6 nights – stay 7 nights
Middle season I.
Middle season II.
Off season I.
Off season II.
Prices valid for today, according to the CNB rate of 2. 6. 2020
Information on consumer protection
The accommodated guest shall have the right to file a motion for out-of-court settlement of dispute with the designated entity in charge of out-of-court consumer dispute settlements, which is:
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority (CTIA)
Central Inspectorate - ADR Department
120 00 Praha 2
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is a supervisory body monitoring consumer protection, acting in pursuance of Act No. 64/1986 Coll., The Czech Trade Inspection Authority Act as amended, and additional legal regulations. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority´s website is www.coi.cz.
In conformity with the provision § 1837 item j) of the Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, no right of withdrawal from the accommodation contract shall arise for the accommodated person as being a consumer as long as the accommodation facility provides the contractual performances within the designated deadlines.
GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
The company Richmond a.s., Slovenská 3, 567, 360 01 Karlovy Vary, identification number 639 98 548, („Administrator“), processes personal data in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR) as well as other legal provisions. In order to ensure the stay and therapy care, the following personal data / categories of personal data are processed: first name, last name, last name at birth, birth data, birthplace and country of birth, nationality, registered address/ domicile, phone, purpose of stay, passport number or ID card number, visa number, vehicle registration plate, address in the Czech Republic, banking details and details of credit/debit card owing to legal requirements resulting from Act 89/2012 (Civic Code, in particular articles 2326 to 2331), Act 565/1990 (act on local fees, spa fees, boarding fees), Act 326/1999 (act on stays of foreign nationals, in particular article 101), and the opinion of the Office for Protection of Personal Data 7/2012.
The personal data will be processed by the administrator in both manual and automated manner directly through specifically appointed members of staff as well as through the processors appointed by the Administrator on terms of contracts of personal data processing.
The list of entities / categories of recipients as well as the scope of personal data that can be made accessible to the entity is defined by the legal acts listed above. The Administrator will process the personal data for the period made mandatory under the legal acts listed above. The data subject has the right to access his/her personal data processed by the Administrator, to the data amended or erased, to request limitation on processing, and the right to object to the processing. Additionally, the data subject has the right to have the Administrator provide them with the personal data pertinent to the data subject and that were provided to Administrator by the data subject.
Following an application by the data subject, the Administrator shall provide the data subject with the data with no undue delay, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, or will transfer them as required by the data subject to another clearly appointed administrator. This right does not extend to the personal data that is not processed in an automated manner. The Administrator has no intention of sending the personal data to third countries. Should the data subject feel that his/her personal data are processed with no justification, he/she may appeal to the supervisory authority, which is designated in the Czech Republic as the Office for Protection of Personal Data (www.uoou.cz).
Hotel Čertovka - House Rules
Dear Guests, in order to make your stay in Hotel a pleasant experience and to prevent any possible missunderstandings, please follow our next House Rules:
1. Only a person registered at the reception may use the accommodation facilities at the Hotel. Please present your ID card, Passport or Temporary Residence Card upon Check-in. By Law, visitors must present personal documents for hotel records. For accommodation and related services, the Guests will be obliged to make a payment based on the valid reservation form upon arrival, or they may be invited to present confirmation about an advance payment.
2. Each individual booking includes individually determined cancelation terms. Cancelation fee, late cancelation fee or no-show fee is charged based on the cancelation terms applicable to the particular booking.
3. In special cases, the Hotel may offer the Guest accommodation different from that agreed previously, provided that such accommodation does not differ significantly, in its basic parameters (hotel room equipment), from the Guest’s order confirmed by the Hotel.
4. Please, check out from the room prior to 11:00 hours on the check out date. Staying in the room after 11:00 hours causes additional charge for stay according to the current price list. Please, inform the reception staff of a possible later check out at latest 24 hours before check out date issued on the valid reservation. In the situation the Clients didn´t leave the room untill 11:00 hours, the Hotel reserve the right to remove the Guest´s luggages and belongings and prepare the room for another arriving client with guaranteed reservation.
5. It is strictly forbidden to smoke in all rooms and common areas. In case a guest will smoke inside the Hotel building, a 250,-EUR “cleaning fee” will be charged.
6. Visitors are allowed in the time between 08:00 – 22:00 hours with permission of receptionist on duty, they may be asked to present their personal documents. Visitors cannot stay in the room during the night, breaking of this rule will be charged according to the current price list.
7. The Guests are required to keep the quiet during night time from 22:00 until 7:00 hours.
8. Zero tolerance for Drugs. The use and possession of prohibited drugs is a crime in our country. For this reason, prohibited drugs are absolutely not tolerated in our facility.
9. Breakfast is served in the Dinning Room in the time between 7:00 – 10:30 hours every day. Taking a food and dishes out from the Dinning Room is prohibited. It is not allowed to have any phone calls in the Dinning Room which can be disturbing for other Guests.
10. Guests can deposit money and valuables in the room safe or in the hotel safe at the reception desk. For valuables not deposited in the hotel safe at the reception desk the Hotel does not bear any responsibility.
11. Children under 10 years of age are not recommended to be left unsupervised by an adult either in a room or in other hotel rooms. For any damages caused by children in the Hotel, their legal guardians shall be liable.
12. Small pets are allowed in the room at 200,-CZK/night charge upon request of availability at the time of booking. Pets are not allowed in the Dinning room. The owner agree the pet is house broken, flea free, not prone to shedding, and not prone to damaging property. The hotel reserves the right to charge on the room bill any cost of extra cleaning should this be necessary during the stay or at the time of check-out.
13. Please promptly report any malfunction or failure to the reception staff.
14. Guests are particularly requested to close the windows and lock the door of their rooms when going out and not leave the water and electricity running.
15. Room inventory (pillows, blankets, towels, etc.) are intended for Guests to use while staying in the Hotel and are not to be taken out.
16. Without prior consent of the Hotel, the Guests are not allowed to move furniture, adjust or otherwise tamper with the electrical or any other installations either in their rooms or in the public areas of the Hotel. In the hotel public areas and in the rooms, the Guests are not allowed to use their own electrical appliances and devices, except for those used for the guest’s personal hygiene such as shavers,…etc
17. Minibars in the Guest´s rooms are not included in the price of accommodation and are supposed to be paid on check out.
18. Please, do not enter the hotel public areas dressed inappropriately, e.g. undressed, in pyjamas, underwear, bath rope, etc. Walking in any public area of the hotel without footwear is not allowed.
19. Guests have no access to the rooms and areas marked „For Staff Only“ and „Private“. For the access into the occupied rooms are authorised members of housekeeping, receptionist on duty, front-office manager and engineer.
20. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards for full costs of the reservation prior to arrival. The length of the hold may vary. By providing credit card the Client expressly authorize the Hotel to pre-authorize the credit card as stated above.
21. Please, note that Guests are responsible for damages that occur by their fault or by fault of the person that are responsible of and they are obliged to pay for it.
22. Any complaints of individual, agency or contractual Guests shall be taken into account if they are submitted during the Guest’s stay at the Hotel. Complaints sent or submitted later shall not be accepted.
23. Hotel also reserves the right to refuse to accommodate, immediately terminate accommodation of, refuse to attend to, or prohibit from staying at the hotel, any persons who do not comply with the House Rules & Conditions issued above due to their appearance, behaviour, or conduct.
Thank you for your kind attention and we believe in your pleasant stay in our hotel.
These House Rules enter into force and effect as of 01.01.2020.
Send us a message and we will contact you.
Direct and binding Book.
Speciální letní nabídka
Business pobyt na Čertovce
Komfortní 4* boutique hotel v centru Prahy přímo u Karlova mostu nabízí skvělou dostupnost a klidné zázemí na Vašich obchodních cestách.
pro 1 osobu
včetně snídaně a všech daní a poplatků
- bezplatné zrušení 24 hodin před příjezdem
Dvoulůžkový pokoj TWIN pro 2 osoby
včetně snídaně a všech daní a poplatků
- bezplatné zrušení 24 hodin před příjezdem
- garance oddělených postelí - TWIN
Možnost rezervace pouze ubytování bez snídaně se slevou -100,-CZK/osobu/noc.
Parkování za poplatek 600,-CZK/vůz/noc (Parking Rudolfinum)
Transfer pro 1-4 osoby z Hl. nádraží/BUS nádraží za poplatek 350,-CZK/1 cesta
Těšíme se na Vaši návštěvu.