Originally a baroque building, fully renovated in the year 2000 – the hotel has a great location central to all the sights, just off the Charles Bridge in Malá Strana (Lesser Town). The rooms have a view of the famous bridge, a panorama of Hradčany, the Prague Castle, and the Bridge Tower.
The hotel offers accommodation in 16 double rooms with shower or bathtube and 5 single rooms with shower. Every room is equipped with TV (big range of satellite programmes), minibar, hair dryer, telephone, air-conditioning and a personal safe. There are many various restaurants, cafés and wine bars in the neighbourhood of Čertovka hotel, and our helpful staff will gladly recommend you the best ones.
Hotel Čertovka **** :
- Is located in the historical part of Prague, Mala Strana (Lesser Town), in the Street "U Luzickeho seminare" No.2/85, next to the Charles Bridge, on the banks of Čertovka Canal (an artificial channel of the Vltava river)
- The metro-station "Malostranska" as well as the tram station "Malostranske namesti" are only five- minute walk from the hotel and "Staromestska" metro-station is situated fifteen minutes from the hotel
- It takes only 20 minutes to get from the Prague Airport to our hotel by taxi
- We can recommend undergound parking place in Rudolfinum on Alšovo nábřeží 12, Praha 1 which is approximately 12 minutes far from our place. The price is 660,-CZK/day (approx. 24EUR). Phone number +420 222 328 687
For detailed information, please, follow this link: http://prague-stay.com/lifestyle/review/336-rudolfinum-parking-garage/
- Accommodation in 21 rooms (5 single rooms + 16 double rooms) in a 5 storied hotel with elevator (1 wheelchair-accessible room)
- Check-in from 2 p.m; Check-out till 11 a.m.
- Breakfast - hot and cold buffet (included in the room-price)
- Information and reception services non-stop
- Reservation of various kinds of sightseeing tours through Prague as well as outside of Prague.
- Recommendation and reservation of cultural events (theatre, opera, concerts, sport events)
- Free Wi-Fi Connection
- We accept following CC: VISA, EC/MC, AMEX, JCB
These prices are for 1 night
Advantage: pay 6 nights – stay 7 nights
Prices valid for today, according to the CNB rate of 14. 6. 2019
Information on consumer protection
The accommodated guest shall have the right to file a motion for out-of-court settlement of dispute with the designated entity in charge of out-of-court consumer dispute settlements, which is:
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority (CTIA)
Central Inspectorate - ADR Department
120 00 Praha 2
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is a supervisory body monitoring consumer protection, acting in pursuance of Act No. 64/1986 Coll., The Czech Trade Inspection Authority Act as amended, and additional legal regulations. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority´s website is www.coi.cz.
In conformity with the provision § 1837 item j) of the Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, no right of withdrawal from the accommodation contract shall arise for the accommodated person as being a consumer as long as the accommodation facility provides the contractual performances within the designated deadlines.
GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
The company Richmond a.s., Slovenská 3, 567, 360 01 Karlovy Vary, identification number 639 98 548, („Administrator“), processes personal data in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR) as well as other legal provisions. In order to ensure the stay and therapy care, the following personal data / categories of personal data are processed: first name, last name, last name at birth, birth data, birthplace and country of birth, nationality, registered address/ domicile, phone, purpose of stay, passport number or ID card number, visa number, vehicle registration plate, address in the Czech Republic, banking details and details of credit/debit card owing to legal requirements resulting from Act 89/2012 (Civic Code, in particular articles 2326 to 2331), Act 565/1990 (act on local fees, spa fees, boarding fees), Act 326/1999 (act on stays of foreign nationals, in particular article 101), and the opinion of the Office for Protection of Personal Data 7/2012.
The personal data will be processed by the administrator in both manual and automated manner directly through specifically appointed members of staff as well as through the processors appointed by the Administrator on terms of contracts of personal data processing.
The list of entities / categories of recipients as well as the scope of personal data that can be made accessible to the entity is defined by the legal acts listed above. The Administrator will process the personal data for the period made mandatory under the legal acts listed above. The data subject has the right to access his/her personal data processed by the Administrator, to the data amended or erased, to request limitation on processing, and the right to object to the processing. Additionally, the data subject has the right to have the Administrator provide them with the personal data pertinent to the data subject and that were provided to Administrator by the data subject.
Following an application by the data subject, the Administrator shall provide the data subject with the data with no undue delay, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, or will transfer them as required by the data subject to another clearly appointed administrator. This right does not extend to the personal data that is not processed in an automated manner. The Administrator has no intention of sending the personal data to third countries. Should the data subject feel that his/her personal data are processed with no justification, he/she may appeal to the supervisory authority, which is designated in the Czech Republic as the Office for Protection of Personal Data (www.uoou.cz).
Send us a message and we will contact you.
Direct and binding Book.